Tabs

Nettie & Friends supports Maxfield Learning Center and Maxfield School, St. Paul, MN.

Nettie & Friends works with Maxfield School in St. Paul, MN to enrich learning experiences for students by meeting specific needs that expand the learning landscape or remove roadblocks to student success.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

We are OPEN for business at the Egg & I! Come on by to support Maxfield School.

Stop by the Egg & I East Restaurant for breakfast or lunch, then, do a little shopping and do a lot of good! Directions to the Egg & I are here (just make sure you look for Egg & I EAST.)  Maybe I'll see you there... I would get a pancake if I were you!

Thank you to everyone who braved the cold, lousy driving conditions and snow to join us at the Opening Reception.  If you weren't able to make the reception, know there are still many lovely and unique items available for purchase. . . stop by and check them out!

No comments: